Dillon was an 18 year old fun-loving, energetic, passionate young man who got stung by a bee and died of a fatal allergic reaction. We later found out that you never know when you can acquire an allergy. We don’t know if Dillon had been stung before or if this was the first time. Access to epinephrine may have saved his life. However, epinephrine is only available by prescription and since Dillon had not been diagnosed with an allergy he did not have epinephrine available. If you can acquire an allergy at any point in life, how do you get a prescription for life-saving medicine? Many people are unaware of the difficulty of obtaining this necessary medicine. Our goal is to make epinephrine available to the public without a prescription. Ultimately, we believe every first aid kit should contain an Epi-Pen. Please help us make our dream become a reality. Join with us and help change the laws regarding the availability of epinephrine. Do It For Dillon! If you’re interested in making a financial contribution to help support our effort, please send a check made payable to the Dillon Mueller Memorial Fund at the address below. Thank You!
Dillon Mueller Memorial Fund
2205 E. Cty. Hwy. V
Mishicot, WI 54228
NEW!!!! I am now approved to instruct the DO IT FOR DILLON-SAVE A LIFE anaphylaxis training and certification program. Businesses and organizations can have epinephrine auto injectors on hand to use in the event of an emergency. I WILL TRAIN YOUR EMPLOYEES OR GROUP FOR FREE!! just call (920)-905-3863. You will be covered under the “good samaritan” protections of the law once certified. WHEN “Dillon’s LAW” is passed ANYONE who is trained will be able to carry an epinephrine auto-injector regardless of allergy diagnosis. LETS DO THIS FOR DILLON!!!! CALL TODAY!!
George and Angel Mueller